Friday, June 5, 2015

#FarmGirlFridays

#FarmGirlFridays are happening. After making two table runners, I decided to order her new book, and I'm kind of excited about it. I've never made a sampler before, so this seems like a fun way to start. I may regret those words later. 48 six inch blocks are a lot of blocks. But it'll be worth it because I'm keeping it, dang it! 

 Even though I seldom quilt for myself, I love doing it because I don't hesitate to use the cutest scraps I have been hoarding. My goal this year is to be more selfish with my quilts.

 
And see how tiny? They finish at 6". I keep trying to explain the scale of it, but it's hard to get a feel without seeing them in person. I have to iron most of the seams open so there is less bulk in all those tiny intersections.


Mostly all scraps. Eek! Did I mention there's a milk can block?
Perfect for a Little House on a Dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment